Ask Dr. Love A Question
I wish that I could answer every question that I receive. But I'm only one person with a very busy clinical practice and media schedule!
As a community service, I randomly select 3 questions per week to answer for free. I post my answers each week in my online column, generally before the broadcast of my radio show.
WHAT IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T SELECTED?
I HAVE FOUR WAYS TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED:
1) Search my Advice Archives: My Archives are the world's first searchable relationship advice database containing thousands of answers that I've posted over the past 17 years! You may find an answer to a question just like yours.
2) Read my book Till Death Do Us Part (Unless I Kill You First) http://www.drlove.com/content/till-death-do-us-part-unless-i-kill-you-first-step-step-guide-resolving-relationship (soon to be re-released under the new title: Fighting for Love.)
This book is your relationship bible. It has helped countless couples go from conflict to connection.
3) Listen to My Radio Show: My show airs each Tuesday from 1-2 pm EST. Each week, I address a different relationship topic and take live calls. Thousands of people listen to the show after it airs, but if you wish to speak with me live, you can call in anonymously you can submit me a question that you'd like me to answer on air http://www.drlove.com/ask-drlove-radio.
4) Private Consulting with Me: If you would like to consult with me by phone, email or Skype, feel free to reach out to me in my private consulting division http://www.drlove.com/contact. Private consults are fee for service.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR QUESTION TO MY ONLINE COLUMN, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Question Submission Guidelines and Terms:
1) You must be a registered and logged in member of the site to submit your question.
2) All questions submitted to the Free Advice column AskDrLove.com are eligible for publishing on this Web site. If you do not want your question and its answer published on this site, do not submit a question to the Free Advice column using this form. Private consultations not published on this site must be paid for and are not submitted through this location. Private paid consultations may be done by phone or by email. Click here to purchase and submit a private paid consultation.
3) Not all questions are answered and published: your question may or may not be chosen. Questions are also not answered immediately, but are reviewed and published at minimum within a week. However, if your question is chosen and answered, you will receive a brief notification at the email address you registered on this site with.
4) All published submissions are anonymous and use an alias: no personal information is publicly divulged on this site, and we cannot and will not reveal personal information regarding any site members or authors of questions to any third party unless required by a court order (which has never happened in 16+ years, but legally we have to say that...). AskDrLove.com reserves all rights to all content published on this site.
Since you must be a registered and logged in member to submit a question, you now have three choices:
- If you are a registered member and are logged in to the site, click here to go the advice column submission form now.
- If you are a registered member but NOT logged in, click here to log in now. You should be automatically redirected back to the question submission form as soon as you login.
- If you are not a registered member of this site, click here to register as a site member so you can submit your question.
I welcome your submissions and look forward to helping you!
- Dr. Jamie Turndorf
Download Your Free eBooks
Get 11 FREE relationship tests and guides with your newsletter subscription NOW!
PLUS: Weekly relationship and dating tips, members only product discount offers, radio show announcements, news and more!